BTL Class today...

The Basic Theory Lesson 1.02 today was okay... not that informative as I thought it would be... And guess what? The instructor today used a vulgarity!!! He said "FUCK LAH" hahah! My reaction was, surprised, shocked and amazed but in a way I'm used to it(Was in the army mah...every sentence must use vulgarities). I dunno bout the other peeps in the class though, they should be alright with it.... I think, coz all of them are 18 or above maaah... It was an M18 class hahah! AND I SAW MY EX-RECRUIT! WAH DAMN! HE LOOK AT ME LIKE (EH! ITS MICHEAL JACKSON!) you know...that kind of surprise+happy look... then he asked me this question (a question I GLADLY answered).


"You ORD already ar?"


I was like(tsk you can't tell?), "ORD already!"(giggles)...

His face got this "DAMN! I should not have asked, now I feel like shit" look! Kwang kwang kwang... Oh yea! Now I remembered why he can't tell...hahah I was carrying a bag with a CAMO design.... (tsk! no wonder....) BUT STILL....I GOT MY PINK IC! With my cute primary 6 photo! those chubby cheeks and flat side parting hair! hahah its Soooooo 80's (Sheesh! make me feel old sey)... but now up to date already k! :P


My next lesson is on Saturday! My RIDING THEORY LESSON! Up la! Can't wait for my practical! Wahahaha vroooom VROOOM! Peeeeeeeng peeeeeeng peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng!

Comments

Popular Posts