So happy for her

My cousin got married today. We used to b very close cause she was my tution teacher heheh... Her wedding wasn't grand but it was nice & sweet... She NEVER look better! Shes always in her tudung(head scarf) n baju kurung,but today she shine like a star... but STILL in her tudung...heheh oh yeah her ass gotten BIGGER the last time we saw her!(according to my youngest sis, Marini)


While I was there, one of my cousins, Fadil Khan, approached me N said,"Kau ada lagu baru kan? English kan?"(You got a new song right? In english right?). I said yes and asked him how he knows about it...he said he searched for it in MIRC #mp3melayu.... He so cute...he in primary 6 now... He and his siblings are my hardcore fans! hahah everytime I go over to his house they will gather infront of me & sing, "Mat tappered.....mat tappered.....dimana engkau...." theirs age ranges from 13 to 7 yrs old... damn cute!!! I loike...!


SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU KAK NOR! SEMOGA KAK NOR HAPPY2 SLALU!

Comments

Popular Posts