T-Shirt Designs

Hey guys! Now its 0530hrs... I woke up around 0300hrs and can't seem to get back to sleep...so I decided to design some T-Shirts of my own... I LOVE designing my own things... One such example is the T-Shirt on the LEFT of this screen...yeap the GREEN one I'm wearing...DESIGNED BY YOURS TRULY HAFIZ AS'ARI! Heheh Alot of my friends like that shirt, some even wanna order one! HahaH! (back to 0430hrs this morning)
While I was eating NUTELLA spread on TOP ONE bread(yes, at 0430hrs), I thought to myself, why not make some simple designs for myself? I love wearing T-shirts... N so happens these creations...it took me like 10mins to come out with both designs...HaHaH! I was hoping anyone who have any "LOBANG" on T-Shirt printing to contact me cause I really wanna make my designs a reallity! Do tell me if you have the "LOBANG"! Thanks a million!


Design 1

Comments

Popular Posts