Oooooh I Luuuuuuuuuuurp critics!

Kwang kwang kwang...! Hey Shithead! Heheh I'm glad you know that you are ONE! The nickname suits you very well indeed! It's too bad that you are SO well educated that you forgot your roots...that you are a Singaporean! I AM PROUD TO BE A SINGAPOREAN!!! Come on you GOD DAMN BONGOK, you yourself can't even type out proper english...and the only "MAT" in the dictionary is the one you place on the floor for wiping off dirt from your footwear or feet, which in your case, where YOUR BRAIN HAPPENS TO BE! And "DUDE"? Whats that? COME ON YOU WANNABE! "DUDE" IS A FUCKING SLANG! Look at your sorry face in the mirror and ask yourself these questions....


"Dude! Am I White?"
"Dude! Am I American?"
"Dude! Am I Black?"
"Dude! Am I Asian?"
"Dude! Am I an ASSHOLE?"


I'll answer the last question for you,"YES YOU ARE!" The rest of the question, ask your parents OR YOUR TEACHERS IN SCHOOL WHO THOUGHT YOU SO WELL....


Kwang Kwang Kwang! I feel sorry for you! Wahahah! Anyway Shithead...YOU KENTAL BUAH LEMON! You heard what I said, You KENTAL BUAH LEMON! If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, then too bad its my song, you don't have a say!!! (You should listen to the song entitled "My Blog" suits you Shithead!)

Comments

Popular Posts