Wow! Its been sooooooo long....

Its been awhile since I last post an entry... HeH! Don't blame me... Blame my younger brother... That BULL have been GAME CRAZY this past few days! In the morning wake up, switch on his laptop, plug into the internet and kill all kind of DEMONS and CREATURES in DIABLO 2...until around 3 or 4pm. After which he will rest, eat, shit, piss, sleep, yada yada bla bla bloo & so on(u got the idea). Around 8 or 9pm he will continue his QUEST TO SAVE MANKIND from the DEMONS & CREATURES.....AGAIN! After which he feels he had enuff of the FICTIONAL crusade.... He will SUDDENLY TURN INTO A MILITARY PERSONNEL OR A TERRORIST & shoot the opposition team till they DIE and VANISH into thin air in COUNTER-STRIKE!(which will end, well....not late lah.....2 to 3AM in the munkfreaking MORNING!).
So ladies & gentlemen there you go... now you know why. Happy? I'm not! Heheh [Don't tell me to be cool.... I AM COOL! (A famous line in the movie "Be Cool") ]

Comments

Popular Posts