Common Questions

When did you start doing songs:
I started my first song during the fasting month year 2000. Was bored at home so started to play around with my computer and the outcome was "Pantat Ada Map". Its a stupid song ar but people liked it cause its funny.
How you manage to spread your songs:
Somehow my songs appear in #mp3melayu. So thats how it spreads. Thanks #mp3melayu. Through word of mouth and recommendation from listeners to their friends. Like that lor...
Where do you get the ideas from:
My brain la! Hahaha from my surrounding usually. I write on what I see. Example Minah. See minah-minah under void deck give me ideas for songs. Occasionally, my fans n friends give me ideas too! So if you are reading this and you got an idea, theme or concept do tell me. Maybe my next song will be an idea of yours.
Did you make the eh-ah eh-ah song:
HELL NO! Its not me... My music are all hip-hop and R&B. NO TECHNO! I don't like techno. It gives me headaches! Hahahah!

Comments

Popular Posts