To Ma Taggers

oreocheesecake: Its not that I have a bad experience with minah tudung (my respects goes to u gals). I used to have a tudung girl as my girl, the relationship was damn cool! I tell you, I was damn religious last time ALL because of her (Nurul Ezza). Too bad it ended the way it did. If not I would still be with her now. ALAMAK! I tell you my life story for what? Ok getting back to the minah tudung topic, some of the tudung gals just behave so badly that I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING BOUT IT and WAKE THEM UP! People are watching their every move. DO NOT WEAR TUDUNG JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT! Respect it and our religion... Do not spoil the image of Islam, enough that the world is looking at Islam as Terrorist... Please people proof to the world that ISLAM is a peace loving religion and not a BAD religion.
ViintageLady: Yups it is a simple blog. I decided not to put up my pictures in the layout, Y? Because paisey la... Further more I'm sick and tired of looking at my face la... My face already look like an Alien kena langgar lorry Hahaha! So if I put it up it might make the whole BLOG look sucky and must put up a sign (Parental Guidance: Some photos may cause heart attacks)
unbidden: Do not hate them. Guide them to the right path. My songs are just ways to make them realise what the people think of them and advising them to change for the better. Help them and make our world a beeter place to live in. (Fuuuuiyoh! Hafiz like members of parliment sey!)
AnIs: Thanks AnIs! I feel really honoured to have listeners like you. SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC!
fyza: Oh you think so?? Alamak paisey sey... Thanks for the compliment! I hope I can make it someday as an artist. Its people like you that make LOCAL MUSIC ACTS grow stronger n stronger everyday. And fyza, don't worry I'm working on serious songs too... but I'll always come back to my roots (Funny Quirky Witty Songs)
ur baby: Hehehe shhhh... don't tell everyone la... Paisey la...

Comments

Popular Posts