MY RUN WITH AETOS

Hahahahaha hahahaha haha ha heh! Wondering why suddenly I laugh? Because the run was GOD DAMN STUPID! Fuuuuiyoh! We went to East Coast by bus provided by them. WE LOOK LIKE PRISONERS IN THE BUS! Why? Its a POLICE BUS! People keep staring at us whenever we stop at a traffic light! Hahah ok thats not the stupid part yet. The stupid part is that WE ran only around 1.5KM! Whats even more STUPIDestest was WE WERE RUNNING AT A PACE of a 38 year OLD man! FREAKING SLOW! I DIDN'T EVEN SWEAT!
Earlier on we were seated in the briefing room to sign our Contract and while we were waiting for our turn to sign, my OC Squad (Only in Aetos for 3 months) talk and talk and talk and as usual repeated the same GOD DAMN SHIT! Alamak, luckyly I didn't get FITS OF BOREDOM. Then my OC decided to make us talk infront of the SQUAD (23 peeps) by introducing ourselves. This was where it gets fun... most of my squadmate were shy and nervous and most of them faced my OC and talk. Wahaha after which kena sound by my OC to face the class and talk. Some talk like mosquitoes, well most of them did! So soft sia! Grrrr.... nervous I think. Lucky for me I got experience talking infront of a big crowd before (use to be an instructor in my NS days).
Once I step to the front of the class my OC make fun of my chain. Its my keychain (a long metal chain connected to my keys). He crack a joke by saying, "WOW! what a small chain and big keys!" What the FREAK! Not funny lor! The others laughed but I just smiled.
"Hi, my name is Hafiz As'ari, you can call me Hafiz or PIPIZ. Pipiz is what my close friends call me by. (The class laughed).
My OC asked me why "PiPiZ"?
"Dunno la, my frens gave me that name as my CUTE-CUTE name, as all of them have a cute-cute names. (They laughed) I'm 20++ years old. Next week I turn 21 on the 3rd of September!
My OC said wow good! There will be cake then!
"Really ar sir? So good?"
"The cake is from you! Not us!" (The class laughed)
"Ler! Previously I'm from the army as an instructor in BMTC and in 3SIR"
"Wah good! So for the first week you are gonna be the IC. So you should know all the marching song rite? Ok you wil be the SONG IC too! I want you to have TEN songs ready" (class laughed)
I just smiled but in my heart was, SHIT! Y DID I MENTIONED THAT! "I ORDed in April and since then I can't find a job until now. So I stayed home SHAKE LEG, do the household chores and make music." (the class laughed)
"OH you make music too?! Good! Since you are a song writer you will get ready 14 SONGS! Its good if you can make an AETOS song for us too!" (the class laughed)
I smacked my forehead, SHIT! Y DID I MENTIONED THAT!!
"So how many songs you have done?"
"Around 14 sir"
"Aaaaaarh... good, now you will get ready 15 SONGS!" (The class laughed)
Massage my forehead while looking down, SHIT! ME AND MY BIG MOUTH!!!
"Anything to add?"
"No sir", decided to end it there before I put myself into more SHIT!
Then it was the girls turn to intoduce themselves (Yups there are girls too). Theres this one indian girl who came out and only mentioned her name and her previous job. Then my OC asked her if that was all. He turn and asked the class if we have any questions for her, SO BEING THE JOKER THAT I AM I asked her whats her age. Then my OC said to the class that I already have CHOP (Eyeing) her! What the hell?
Next was this malay girl. She was talking and I was looking at her talk la...
"Waaah... how come when she talk all of you listening ar? Especially Hafiz! He was staring at her with eyes wide open... Y Hafiz? Chop (eyeing) this one also?" (Class laughed) What the hell? I become pervert now? Haiyoh! People talk we must listen and must have eye contact maaa....
She continued talking and at the same time she was swaying her body... out of nervousness I think.
"Stop dancing la... Waaah my squad good... Got one singer and one dancer. Can be a good match"
Apeeeee jek this OC. Nothing better to do. SO BASICALLY THE WHOLE DAY I WAS THE TOPIC. Sheeessh!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I SAW HANIS's SISTER! Hahaha surprised she still knows how I look like!

Comments

Popular Posts