My Stupid Day!

Today on the 2nd of August 2005 is my STUPID DAY!
I booked my Bike Practical the other day....
Woke up today at 11am cleaned my house and got ready for my practical lesson. I was SO DAMN excited, just the idea of riding the bike made me stayed up all night. At around 2pm I was out of the house with my helmet, gloves, notebook, mp3 bla bla bla in my sling bag and walked all the way from Marsiling Drive to Woodlands Interchange. Its like a 3km walk. Under the hot sun I walked, In my long sleeves, jeans n MY NEW SHOES! I was sweating sey! Once I reached the interchange I looked at my handphone for the time, YES! I was on time! When I was about to keep my phone in my pocket I managed to catch a glimpse of the date... Its 2nd of August... What the hell! I booked my practical on the 3rd of August!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE!!! So I walked all the way back home! The THREE KILOMETER! Damn! So thats it! My stupid day....

Comments

Popular Posts