Stupid keyboard

Hello peeps! Sorry that I have not been updating my blog. I'm not busy with anything its just that MY FREAKIN' KEYBOARD IS GIVING ME PROBLEMS. Now I'm using my bro's laptop. Haiyoh Y so like that? Pala pisang tul ar!
Anyway! I'm now working on a new song entitled "HATE ME"... I like the rhythm of the song! Power kedemak! I gurantee you will bounce ur head to the song! Y? Coz I bounce my head to the song maaaa... If hafiz do it means u will do it too! HahaH! The song is written coz I know that theres alot of peeps out there that hate me coz I poke fun at them... Oh well! U can't please everyone. So to all the haters out there... I have three words for u! .... I LOVE YOU! I seriously do... From the bottom of my bottomless heart. Songs are just songs, words are only words, but if u feel offended then too bad.
The latest post about eyeliner n skimmers n stuff is about me too! Y? Coz I do wear eyeliner... NOT MAYBELINE OR watever brand the girls wear, its a traditional one and its in my family tradition to wear it. I've been teased by guys who say I'm a girl/sissy BUT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT TO WAT PEOPLE SAY, I do wat I wanna do! (Just make sure its not against the law).
Heheh I'm glad u people like the minah tudung song. TO THE MALAY COMMUNITY, I'm sorry if I offended some of you but its the truth... Some of u just happen not to see it in real life but all the stuff I said in the song is totally TRUE! Theres even proof of it in video! Theres this one clip I saw whereby a TUDUNG GIRL giving a blowjob! SUMPAH! Shes wearing a blue tudung! Ask around! Maybe some of ur friends have the clip! Heheheh...
Ok enuff said... Look out for my new song n collabo with Chaz Ali in the future! PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts