Answers to your Questions

I swear in my songs?
Ok most of you guys who have my SO CALLED songs maybe wondering, how come some songs I swear like no tomorow.... Well, I DON'T! Songs like heran tak heran, cerewet and some other songs that swears ARE NOT MY SONGS! Yes I know my name is there but its not me. The songs I made can be found on my music page. All others are not my songs.



But the VULGAR songs have Hafiz Asari as the artist....
Yes I know that but if u r really a listener to my songs u will notice that its not my voice. Y they put my name there? How the hell I know? They r coward? Maybe... but all I know is I was the first to start doing all this critising songs in the internet and many of them know this. Maybe because of that the host of the song thought I'm the artist. The bottom line is, I don't swear like no tomorrow in my songs. No Puk*, no Tet*k, no pun*t, no kon*k watsoever in my songs. Pantat? Yes! Hahaha pantat maki ke? hmmmm....



Do I have a girlfriend?
That is a very good question wahaha I wud say NO! But who would believe me right? Haaaaah! That Question I leave it to you.



Where do I live and whats my age?
Marsiling and I'm 21... Thats all I can say....



Am I a singer/composer?
No.... I'd like to think of myself more to an entertainer....



How to get lyrics of my songs?
Hmmm this question has been answered a long time ago but since there r still peeps asking me, I'm gonna answer it again.
(1) Click on my music page LINK
(2) Choose the song which lyric you wanna know and then click on "lyrics/story"
(3) Tada!!!



What makes me wanna write bout these songs/topic?
My surroundings... my surroundings is the best place to get inspirations. My experience.... my experience is also another factor.



Do I get worked up bout peeps who scolds or kutuk me?
Hell no! y? Coz I know myself best.

Comments

Popular Posts