Oooooh....

Wow! After months "Minah Tudung" is released you peeps still talk about it? Wow! This topic have go on for far too long.

Let me make myself clear. I respect girls who wear tudung but not those minahs who does. My advice, dont be a hypocrite. Thats all. If you are not ready then dont wear. If you wear and still you do stupid stuff, the more sins you are commiting. I'm sure your parents will understand. One day you'll mature and realise that your religion is very important. I did. And no I don't hold any grudges whatsoever towards any of the tudung wearing girls or ladies...

Like what most of you know by now, I dont really care what people say about me. People have their own opinion and I respect that. If you think I suck big time, well you are right. If you think my voice sucks, you are right. If you think I'm ugly, you are right! You people are the driving force behind me. The more critics, the more stronger I get. Cheh! Macam HULK! Wahahah

Oh about the interview in berita minggu, why they place Minah tudung lyrics there? To grab your attention so that you would buy the newspaper! These are all tactics in business. I guess some of you dont know that cause you are too busy finding faults with others to study such things....

Why I do such contreversial songs? Because love songs are SO SO last mellenium. There are too many love songs in the industry. Why be another plain Jack when you can be Pioneer?

For those who criticise my family, may god have mercy on your soul.

Why critic when you dont even know me...




PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts