I was touched by a gay!

Interesting title right? Hahah but its true. The other day at Sunplaza park in Tampines while I was waiting for my friend to arrive, I sat there and wrote a song. While writing this indian guy walked towards (walk like very the girlish) me and waved. I waved back and smile (the biggest mistake I did). He came to me and started talking. I just noded. You know what he talk about? Dicks and sex... OMG! Being the patient guy that I am, I just tolerate the nonsence (another big mistake). Next thing I knew he sat beside me. OMG! Then he start talking bout what he saw in the park. Couples romancing n stuff... I just smiled... Then he touch his privates and told me it erected! OMG! I just ignore the stupid man (ANOTHER DUMP MISTAKE). He told me he felt like jerking off... WTF! So I told him to go to the toilet lor.... hahah! Suddenly he asked me if I ever go for a massage. I told him no... He then told me he knows how to...
He suddenly touch my thighs! OMG! I told him off but he keep on saying, "COme on la boy, dont be shy" WTF! I warned him again and he stopped. I took out my handphone and SMS my friend. The indian man ask me, "Do you have BLUE in there?" WTFFF! I told him NO! Im not that type of guy... Fish burger betul orang tua ni! Oh yea, hes 35 by the way. Hahah weird encounter, lucky I didn't KEDEGAK his face... stupid old hag...

Comments

Popular Posts