Sick today, Sorri no mood

Hahaha today I did OVERTIME! From 1pm till 830am the following day. WITHOUT SLEEPING! AND NOW IM SICK! Hahaha okay I think some of u haters will say, PADAN MUKER! Hahah....


One of the tagger made me think wen he/she ask, tak fikir ke kenapa org america nak tolong spread my songs.... OI! MASA DORANG OFFER AKU, MINAH TUDUNG BLM DIBUAT PON. Grrrr anyhow only. Oh well u guys can nag all u want. I will keep on doing wat i love best, till the day that I die....


Hate me all u want. I dun care. A song is a song. Why don't u hate eminem?? Or any other rapper who used BAHASA KESAT? ar? apa dia? y? Coz they r westeners? So u let them be la.... ok. Wat about those boys n girls who r islam n DRESS like westeners? U let them be?? Y? coz its ok to dress like westeners? Haiyah.... nevermind I should book the field in front of woodlands MRT station n hold a forum there la.... LOL. Macam tak boleh habis citer pasal lagu minah tudung ni... The bottom line is.... THE SONG IS ALREADY OUT N SPREADING LIKE WILD FIRE.... WHAT CAN U N ME DO?? Kill the listeners?? Pheesh....


WEll I need to take a good rest! Selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin. I really meant that. Coz I've done alot of damage I guess....


PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts