Kesat?

Ok for those who think my songs contain words that are unapropriate. I dun understand. I wanna know.... Issit vulgarities?? Example P**I, Tet*k and shits like that?? Coz if it is, THOSE R NOT MY SONGS! For ur info, those r not my songs. The songs which canbe found on my blog r the songs that I made. All the other songs r not me. Ya ya u saw my name on the song but THOSE R NOT MINE! I think most of u got the VULGAR songs from #mp3melayu right?? Those ppl who made the songs r FREAKING cowards. Make stupid songs n put my name on it. Please la, I'm not like those stereo types who likes to use vulgarities. My parents will kill me if i do Hahahah....


Remember! All the songs I made can b found in this blog. The rest of the songs r not mine! Example, budak-budak zaman sekarang and heran tak heran. Pheesh!


PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts