SHOPPING!!!

Went shopping yesterday with one of my girl friends. PAUSE! Shes a friend, known her for 7yrs already. RESUME! Met her under her void deck for ONE WHOLE HOUR before she finally came down. SHEESH! GIRLS! hehz...


First we went to Far-East to make a belt with my name on it...


After that, went to CityLink to buy a RIP CURL short for my outing this coming saturday. Can't wait to go to SENTOSA!!! Wooohooo.... Well hope can have fun la... My friend will b with his girl, his girl will bring along her friend. Me? Hahah ALONE. Sad right... :( Sheeesh...


Finally went to Bugis to change her pants. Wrong size! Heheh She says its abit too big for her. Shes implying she slim already la tu... Ate dinner at BK. After which go shopping for her stuff. Bought for her this cool looking pants n a "bling bling" belt. Well she was down la so make her happy abit by buying her stuff la...


Her ex called her when we were chatting and drinking smoothie. Asked her where she was, wat time going home, whom she go out with. U know typical questions. She told him everything but told him she was out alone. He says he miss her n that he called just to hear her voice. PAUSE! For ur info He say he no longer have any feelings towards her. RESUME! After they hanged up, I asked her wat he want la... She told me everything.
CT,"Fiz, y he asked me all this questions? He say he called just to hear my voice. Its like as if we r together". She suddenly broke into tears.

Thats was when I saw how much she loves him... Each tear that drops past her face was filled with confusion, sadness n lost. Sad to see her like that. Wanted to hug her but then cannot la... shes not my girl. Manage to make her laugh after that... :)



10 was the number I was thinking about the whole day yesterday.....haizz...


PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts