I got a SECOND CHANCE

heyo! Damn happy today, went to Nanyang poly to apply for Digital Media Design Course. Met my Yishun Sec Senior, have a talk with him n he wanna form up an R&B band with me as a member....Cool right? How? Should I? I wan....

Showed the Lecturer my art works but he say not enuff...damn sad. Then I show him my PITIFUL look.....guess wat...
he say, "Tell u wat, I'll give u a chance. I'll Let u take the ampitude test n see if u have the raw talent."

Guess wat I say....
"Thank you Sir, you WON'T be disappointed"


I felt like shouting out Wooooooo! Power ar! I Love You Sir...thank you thank you very much sir. Thank you for believing in me.(Like American Idol sey) Wahaha :P


So now...I just need to clear my ampitude test on 110305 @ 0900hrs...Once ok, I'm in the course bebeh! Hope I can do it... pray for me ya...if u dun, tell ur parents to pray for me k? thank u... :P


After that, I went out with Mr AL....remember him? Hahah went out to buy some stuff at far east & also to alter his jeans...(thank god he didn't tappered it)...

Comments

Popular Posts