Finally can relax.....for now.

Hey Peeps! I finally back at home after a gruesome 9 hours of test, interview, waiting and interview....

0900hrs-1000hrs: The test went fine, they asked us to draw a hand and make a picture out of scribbles they made on a piece of paper. We were given 30mins to complete it. But I didn't manage to complete all...

1030hrs-1115hrs: Was interviewed by this cute(look abit like hamster)lecturer. Asked Questions that I answered confidently and was told to come back for another interview with the "director" of the course at 1600hrs.

1115hrs-1555hrs: Met with an old friend(student at NYP)ate lunch and talk crap!

1600hrs-1800hrs: Some girl approached me and ask hows my result... I say ok la. Asked me which school I'm from. So I asked them guess what my age is... Ooooh I like the answers they gave me... 18, 17, 19 but when I told them I am 21 they flipped dawg! They sey I look 17! Wahaha... they sey I look young and that their elder brother same age...haiz...win some lose some.
Met the "director". Friendly fella. Managed to make him laugh n answer the questions sensibly. They were surprised that I answered so maturedly. Heh! Ofcoz la I'm 21 sey! AND GUESS WHAT???!! THEY LISTEN TO MY MUSIC AND THEY LIKE IT!!! Wahaha sempat promote lagu!

1800hr-1900hr: Went home together with my new friends. 2 sweet looking chinese girls...Went into the MRT and stood beside this indian lady....one of the chinese girl asked me,"U can Tahan ar?" Wahahha DAMN FUNNY I TELL YOU. N yes, its the smell of the armpit!!!!

I wish i could tell you the whole story but then this entry will be draggy. So If u wanna know more Email me k! bornkrazy84@hotmail.com

PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts