Lat & Kambing

Have been sad this past few days. So I occupy myself by going out with my frens. Today met Suriani aka Lat and Hanizah aka Kambing. Y I call them that? Hah! Dun wanna tell u! Met them at LUCKY PLAZA at 1700hrs. They played pool n I just watch. LOL thought it was gonna be a boring meeting. But I was wrong.


They look sweet. Both used to b nerdy la in Secondary School but now look like professional working ladies. Heheh they got lots of juicy gossips! OOoooh nice sey...Interesting. They even told me their dark secrets...heheh hows that for trust! Well got flirted at... :) Heheh always feels good. Found out one of my fren is a LAME JOKER! Sheeesh! They listened to my songs...Hahah they laughed their hearts out. Glad I made them laughed. At least they r happy...

Sentosa here I come! Wooohooo! Hope I'll have fun!.....



Haizz.... Peace out!

Comments

Popular Posts