Went out with my friend Zie yesterday. Heheh guess what? She asked me out Wahaha in a man's voice. Well I wasn't keen at first. But she wanted to catch a movie, I wanted to catch a movie so long ago...with.... but we never did... So I agreed n went to watch the movie "Hitch". I so wanted to watch "Hitch" with.... cause its a romantic comedy... but just couldn't.


Met Zie at Woodlands MRT supposedly at 1645hrs but I was late n met her at 1710hrs! My bad k! I noe i noe should not have let the lady wait for me... sorry Zie! Bought the tickets. She wanted to pay for her own ticket but I deny her. She said,"I'm the one who asked you out, I should pay for my own ticket" Heheh I just smiled n pay it. She felt guilty ar n keep pestering me to take the money ubt I just smile n walk as if nothing had happen.


The movie starts at 1900hr. N we were stuck there till then. Walked around Causeway point abit n decided to eat at Burger King. One of my favourite fastfood restaurant. But I never eat just drink. She wanted to pay the drink for me but I deny her again. She keeps pushing the money away but I have my ways. In the end was FORCED to eat onion rings, Y? If I don't, she will feed me the onion rings... I wouldn't want that to happen... IT WILL JUST REMIND ME OF her... Saw lots of funny people there... Mats & Minahs as usual. Saw this girl dressed up all in PINK! Fashion disaster! Hahah! The most funny this is this small girl, she walk but at the same time she keep rubbing her "that one lah at the below one...alaaaah like u dunno like that" Weird!


Time for the movie... ASked her wat drink she wanted, she keep saying anything ar, PAUSE! Now that part... It reminds me of HER. RESUME! Ordered the combo of the week n got this cute "Robots" cup. She wanted a Vanilla Coke. PAUSE! That reminds me of her too! She like vanilla coke...plus Ice lemon tea mix them together and get this funky flavoured drink. RESUME! Paid the indian lady n into the cinema we go!


The movie starts n I start eating the popcorn, grab one n reached over to her mouth. PAUSE! I almost fed her the popcorn! Oh my god! Lucky I never did la, shes someones girlfriend sey! I was so used feeding my girlfriends popcorn in the movies that I almost did it to her. RESUME! I shooked my head in dismay n continued eating...


The movie was funny n romantic n stuff n alot of the scenes reminds me of HER! The guy Hitch, reminds me alot of myself... heheh serious! I always solve peoples love problems N I myself have problems with love... Theres this movie thats coming out soon starring Ashton Kutcher. One of the scene was him and this girl were playing around like little kids both were abit crazy type n they were a couple. I so wanted that type of a relationship... Hmmm... So darn cute! THANKS ZIE FOR THE WONDERFUL TIME...


Well after the movie ended, sent Zie to her bus stop n watched her board the bus. After the bus went off... I walked all the way home. From Causeway Point to Marsiling Drive Blk 27. All the way while I was walking, I kept thinking about her.... was n will always cry, inside...

Well dear, the song in my blog is for you

Comments

Popular Posts