Jam and Hop at Kembangan

Hey peeps! Today went to Kembangan MRT open field ONLY! The other event going on at Botanical Gardens was packed so I KEBELAKANG..... PU......SING! (In other words didn't go). Iqbal and Yantee reached there first, around 340pm. I reached there around 420pm, which happens to the the time LADY E reached the MRT station TOO! I saw her and smiled (ofcoz she saw me & I smile, CRAZY AR SMILE ALONE! CheT!). She was with her group of friends (all girls). I don't dare to approach her lah...its not that I'm afraid of her (DUH!) its because I'm a SHY person (around new people n ESPECIALLY GIRLS!). So LADY E and gang, sorry eh? You have to understand my se-too-pit character... heheh so that means... I have to interact with u guys more in order for me to feel comfortable. Peace arh...
The event was boring for the first hour (according to Iqbal and Yantee) but it takes a turn when PSYKELECTICZ were up on stage. After which Freaky Z and his new formed band ENTERTAINED us with their SUPERB songs, witty lyrics n humour on stage!( theres even a little boy dancing on stage with Freaky Z, that was hillarious n cute). Nice performances follow through...EXCEPT FOR ONE! B cube(Budak Bawah Blok) sucky siak! Wahlau eh... only the guy that did the beatbox is good, the rest of their performance SUCKS! It was NOISE! NOT MUSIC! Wahaha bodoh punya void deck kids!
I left the place at 6pm, wanted to go to Botanical Gardens but changed my mind... today was memorable as I saw alot of OLD FRIENDS there. Saw Yus a.k.a Shinobee n Faizuli both from the group called Xstatix (my fellow yishun sec and soccer mate). I also saw kInG a.k.a Farhan (he actually remembered how I looked like, saw me, smiled and waved, I did the same but had no chance to talk to him coz was going off already). I also saw my PRIMARY SCHOOL mate! NADIAH! heheh she was seating beside me! Heheh Damn! I wanted to stay there till 10pm and talk with all the people there, but had other plans... missed BFC, Dayang, Public Eyez and Trivalation sey! DAMMIT! But its alright...theres always another time...
PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts