Motor motor Vroom VROOM!

Hey hey! Went for my FIRST ever practical today... WahlanDEY! Shiok Da DEY! I ride ride round round the SETEWPIT training place... But fun la! Today I learned how to move off, stop, the parts of the bike, how to put it on stand and get use to the bike.
The instructor was friendly... HE MADE FUN OF MY HELMET! Hahah In case u still don't noe, my helmet got this funny face at the back. He was saying to the class that if we wanna use our own helmet, we must have this sticker (pointing to the funny face sticker). Hahah god damn pisang he... Everyone in the class laughed at me, no matter. What he actually meant to say was this sticker that is issued by PSB (meaning its CERTIFIED a safe/proper helmet to wear).
At first I keep on STALLING the engine...but after afew rounds I understand how it works. Weee! Can't wait for my next lesson! Learning how to change gear is 1 of the lessons .... Oh DAMN! I haven't book yet! Hahaha See Ya Later!

Comments

Popular Posts