Saw alot of familiar faces today!

Today went to BBDC (Bukit Batok Driving Centre) again... This time I went there alone cause Farouq had his practice (MCQ questions, which he passed ONCE out of five times he tried) earlier in the day and his evaluation (which he finished within 9 minutes and passed, clever guy, 48 out of 50 points)... While waiting for 187 at the interchange, I saw my EX RECRUIT! heheh he didn't noticed me until I was in the bus (he was waiting for 168)... as usual, they will have that SHOCK+SURPRISE+(macam kenal, tapi dimana ya?) FACE! Heheh


My lesson was ACTUALLY informative today! Heheh learnt alot of tricks and methods on the road...as usual alot of late comers. SHEESH! So irresponsible...well, young people maaa... most of them are 18! GUESS WAT!!! I saw my EX Platoon Commander in 3 SIR, LTA Sofian. Hes taking bike lessons too! I also saw my EX PRIMARY SCHOOLMATE, Abdul Rahman... well he didn't see me coz I was seated right infront of the class & he was seated at the back, so can't see my face la... heheh he is still the NAIVE n NERDY looking guy I noe back in primary school...no change at all!!!


After the lesson, I meet up with Farouq & his girl and had dinner together at WEST MALL. Hmmm... I like the time we spend together, not exciting but being around friends n talking n relaxing is SHO SHO nice.... u know? that feeling lah... u dunno? really u dunno?


HAVE FRIENDS AND YOU 'LL KNOW THE FEELING! Hahaha


Can't wait to go to KEMBANGAN tomorrow for the event happening at the open field near the MRT station. Public eyez, BFC, Dayang Nurfaizah, SPIDER and many more will be performing there! Its 3.30PM till 10pm... I'm gonna be there around 3.30pm...I think...SEE YOU GUYS THERE... If you happen to see me there, don't be shy lah...approach me okay? Okey set!

I almost forget about the event happening at BOTANICAL GARDENS... TAUFIK Batisah, Sly and Tanya Chua will be there performing. EVEN OUR PRESIDENT IS GONNA BE THERE! I'll be going to this event too! The event starts at 6pm... So 3.30 till 515pm at Kembangan and 6pm at Botanical gardens! Hahaha What a musical DAY!


PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts