Updates!

Hello my faithful readers! Ain't much to read nowadays... hahah! Oh well busy with the songs, finding job, family and my chinchillas (WHAT? Chinchillas need love too you know?).


UPDATES:


My minah tudung song is half way done.... (Have alot of critics saying its bad to do it, but HEY! somebody need to say something bout it. If you don't like it too bad! I'm being real and no matter what u critics sey I'm STILL DOING IT! Some even say I will lose my fan base... WILL I?)


22nd July 2005, 7.30pm, Malay Fusion Art Showcase at Bukit Batok Community Centre (behind West Mall) $3 per ticket. Performances include Dikir, Dances, Percussions just to name afew even a chance to hands on the instruments. Get the tickets there! Or for this girl name Ezza (I'm getting mine from her) I think she'll be waiting there at the entrance.


Been staying up late nowadays... heheh not because I have problems but been chatting on the phone (confrence) with my kaki klantongs (My Clan). 6 people on the phone is confusing but FUN! In other words building new friendships...


A song that is stuck in my head right now is Ain't Nobody by Raghav. If you haven't heard it yet...GO! GO! Its soooooo my style! I love his songs! If I were to break into the music industry I will definitely do it just like him! A perfect mix of East meets West...


PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts