My bike lesson

Went for my bike lesson at BBDC. 3 lessons straight From 950am till 5pm... Heres how it goes....


My riding theory lesson at 950 was fun! Only got 4 peeps in the class! Haha as usual I was the talkative one heheh! Theres this Malay girl that came late for the lesson, must admit shes cute (not pretty, but have a sweet lookin face). The instructor noe me heheh always ask me Question, Chet! Clever lah Hafiz Wahaha! There we learn how to check the bike n how to put the bike on the main stand. The class ended at 1130am..


Went to a coffeshop near bukit batok MRT for lunch... Got there and I noticed two ladies eating with a toddler (the girl(toddler) DAMN CUTE!). Looked around for a table but the only vancant one was beside them... As most of my friends know, I'm shy around girls SO i sat at the table facing away from them. Ordered my tea n my pratas. The tea came but the prata didn't... GOD DAMN IT! The Mama FORGOT BOUT ME! Pala Pisang tul! So I ordered again and I noticed the toddler was looking at me! SO I wave and say hello... she look down on the floor... hehe SHY I guess... Then I noticed she keep looking at my bag... I oso look lah... Ler... she looking at the packet of M&Ms I bought at BBDC. Mean while the 2 ladies didn't realise that the toddler was at my table staring at my PRATA! Sheesh! I took out the M&Ms and ate 1 infront of the toddler while saying "Hmmm... sedap! Very nice..." (the toddler was looking at me with her mouth open) Hahah SO I gave her the packet of M&Ms, she took it and hide behind a pillar N ENJOYED the chocolates... By then the 2 ladies wanted to make a move and saw the child eating M&M... They were like, who did she took it from? Where did she get it from... I just smiled... Her mum asked her and she pointed to me... Her mum thanked me n went off. Anyway her mum was 20 I think... still young... MY RESPECT TO ALL YOUNG SINGLE PARENTS!


Went for my practice and out of 4 booklets I only passed 2 of them. Hey! Not that I stupid k... in order to pass you need to score 90percent. The other 2 booklet I scored 82percent n 75percent. Guess wat?! The malay girl in my class earlier was in that class too! This time she smiled at me! Heheh I smiled back lor... thats all k...


The next class was my evaluation. I FAILED! Scored 78percent! Damn! Failed coz of the PRACTICAL Questions... So need to go for practical lessons before I take my evaluation n test.


PEACE OUT!


Comments

Popular Posts