Interview with Berita Harian and a NEW SONG!

Hey hey! Wassup peeps! Sorry today wasn't on MSN messenger, was busy doing a new song, its almost ready la... The Preview is in my music jukebox! The title "Shake Your Thang". Its a very clubbish type of song. Hope U peeps like it, I do! Anyway the song features APEK! Hehe its been a long long time we heard APEK on one of my tracks, WELL, HEs BACK! Wahaha just rest assure that if Apek is in the track, there is bound to be laughter. Enjoy!

Oh ONE MORE THING! Later in the evening I'm going for an interview with Berita Harian reporter (dunno if true or not, maybe he police or one of the person who hates my songs). Wish me luck ya... But I'm prepare for the worst. He told me that the interview will b out on Sunday in Berita Harian's IT article. Hes interviewing me about my blog and... I think about my songs too. Oh well hope its not a scam. Insyaallah...

ONE LAST THING! The email on the bottom left of the screen is both my MSN and Friendster's email ok? Ok best! Chiao!
PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts