My new PC is here!

Guess whos back? Back again? Hafiz is back... tell your friend! Hahaha... Well not making music though. Just back to the internet world! I finally got my new PC! Wahahha
Well alot happened during my training in police academy but i'm not gonna post it now, maybe later coz now i feel giddy... think i'm getting sick...
My new PC is AWESOME! I love it! But I'm not gonna brag now, maybe later coz now I'm sneezing like mad... think i'm getting sick...
I got a new love now... heheh but i'm not gonna tell u now, maybe later coz now my mucus is flowing down like a running tap... think i'm getting sick... Hahahah
Ok in short, I'm not in a mood to tell stories...
I got a song to recommend u peeps...
Dhoom Dhoom - Tata Young
Go listen to it.... U'll be surprise... I was.... hehheh
PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts