SELAMAT BERPUASA!

Hahaha I've been posting alot lately... BUT never post to wish u peeps SELAMAT BERPUASA! Hahaha S-L-O-W sey. Better late than never.... To all muslims Selamat menunaikan ibadat puasa. Don't curi-curi mamam k? hahah! Kalau puasa full, sambut raya lagi meriah tau... thats wat my Nani(grandma) says la.
Oh yeah almost forgot, my father returned home from work just now, he came to me and say, "Hafiz, kawan abah request kau buat lagu raya. Buat lagu raya yg power2 jadi during raya orang nyanyi lagu kau"
Eh!? Sounds like a good idea right? But too bad I BZ lor... maybe next yearnye raya la eh.... How nice if i were to go jalan2 raya and hear kids singing my song... wow coooooool....
thats all la... nothin much to say or type...

Adios amigos! Aku nak berambos! :P

Comments

Popular Posts