Reference to my earlier Post

In reference to my October 7, 2005 entry...


My new PC is way cool!
My 30cm LCD screen and guess what... The monitor is also a TV! I can even record TV show right into a CD! Cool right? Wahaha
My Speakers are ecellent! Sepeakers with subwoofer! Woweee! My room is like a club! Wahahah!
I got 250GB of hard disk! 1024MB DDR RAM!
AND..... jeng jeng jeng! My mouse and keyboard is WIRELESS! Now I can lie down on my double-decker bed and play my PC!
Ok my bragging about my new PC is done.....



Now to what happen in camp...

The story very long ar but I make it short and sweet la...
In camp they say I'm handsome (which I seriously think is bullshit) so theres this one girl who likes me la, we got close after a week and rumours starts to fly. Theres this one guy who got jealous of me because I got her (in other words capture her heart). This guy happens to like her. But this guy already have a girlfriend. But this guy(Zam) still wants this girl(Siti). So he started to talk bad about me (in other words BACKSTAB me). I dunno how or why, my MALAY squadmates starts to behave odd towards me... I just ignore them n concentrate on my studies..
Weeks past and it became so clear and apparent that the rumours spread to Siti herself and she starts to move away from me and join the others. WAHKAU! U imagine how LONELY I was in camp. I was damn sad thefact that I didn't even commit or do anything to hurt them and yet they treat me like dirt. Lucky I'm a strong hearted guy n I managed to go thru the course and pass with flying colours.
Wat hapen to Zam? He failed his LAW test and have to retake it... DOLAT LA TU....



Now to my new found love....

Honestly, I tot it over n over again, should I love or shouldn't I. With love comes great responsibility and HURT... Without it you'll feel empty.... U can't live without it. Actually my new found love is LAW. I find LAW very very interesting (I bet u were expecting a girl's name right? Naaaah not now). Wahahaha ok thats all folks!

Comments

Popular Posts